Thursday, 2 May 2013

My New Lens!

At last, I have my new Camera lens just in time for the bank holiday and some boating time.

The lens is a Canon 100-400mm lens.  This means its good at making stuff nearer and in focus.

A few test shots.  I forgot to take my normal glasses (the ones I usually wear are photochromic, light in the dark and dark in the light) and as a result the exposure is difficult to measure.

This is my normal lens at max 135mm zoom

And this is my new lens at 400, I sure you can see the difference, these two shots just make it easier to explain

Mr Lonely Swan

Time I got out of here!

Bugger, they are following me


Quite like this one, on the Trent next to the lock  entrance to the Nottingham and Beeston Canal, hence All's Well in the background.

So with just a few minutes to test, I am happy feet!

Saturday its wet and dry/sander time and then the Hammerite all around the gunwhales down to the rubbing strake.  It really needs an angle grinder but I am going to leave that to Richard Sherratt.  Not because I cannot do it, because I do not have an angle grinder nor the time - remember I work 50-60 hours per week and need to keep the house fit for use.

Well, just a short post.